Pages

Thursday 16 February 2017

Wow! Do you know how to blow a bubble into another?

Today on the 16th of February 2017 Room 8 and I went to the Pakuranga Intermediate school for technicraft . What I have learned from Technicraft was how to blow a bubble into another bubble inside the bubble. A bubble is in a bubble inside another. After that Miss Gawith who is my science teacher gave us some materials. Our materials were 1 container and straws. Then Miss Gawith added the 100 millilitres of water into our container. When I blew a bubble it kept on making a Caterpillar. Today I really had a fun day.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Akesa
    This must have been very fun blowing bubbles.
    Out of the whole experience, what was your favorite part of the blowing bubbles experience? Also how many bubbles did you blow inside another bubble?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my name is Lexie from St Patrick's school.
    Wow! I hope you had fun I know I would have. I really
    like how you explained really well about the bubbles. Maybe next time you could add your personal opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my name is Alex, This looks so cool, I like the information that you told me, And it does look like you have had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Akesa, it's Niah from Grey Main School.
    It looks like you are having fun with the bubble making. It looks nice. I have done bubble making before.
    Want did you use? Good bye

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.